Objectives and Content
The content of the course may vary from semester to semester. Subjects can be mathematical analysis/numerical methods for the laws of conservation and non-linear partial differential equations, selected topics from the functional analysis and non-linear ordinar differential equations.
After completed course, the students are expected to be able to:
- To understand and work with advanced terms in analysis.
- Present ideas and proofs for the theories that are treated.
- Describe applications and background for the theory.
- Illustrate the theory by examples and problem solving.
- Document insights in methods that are used for mathematical research.
Semester of Instruction
Irregular, course will be offered if it is on this course list: Workbook: Emneliste for innreisende utvekslingsstudenter (uhad.no)
Recommended Previous Knowledge
Compulsory Assignments and Attendance
Forms of Assessment
The grading scale used is A to F. Grade A is the highest passing grade in the grading scale, grade F is a fail.