Innføring i HCI
- Talet på semester
Mål og innhald
A student who has completed the course should have the following learning outcomes defined in terms of knowledge, skills and general competence:
- knows a definition of interaction design and human-computer interaction.
- knows the concepts of usability, user experience and user-centered design.
- knows the lifecycle model of interaction design.
- has knowledge about different kinds of requirements.
- knows the key concepts and terms used in evaluation.
- has knowledge of different types of evaluation methods.
- can outline and discuss usability goals and user experience goals for designing an interactive product
- can identify suitable methods for evaluating interactive technologies
- can identify suitable methods for establishing requirements
- can discuss the conceptual, practical, and ethical issues involved in evaluation
- can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of low-fidelity and hi-fidelity prototypes
- can produce simple prototypes of interactive products.
Krav til forkunnskapar
Krav til studierett
Arbeids- og undervisningsformer
Approved compulsory requirements are only valid in the teaching semester.
The exam assignment will be given in the language of instruction in the course.
The exam answer must be submitted in the same language as the exam assignment.
Assessment in teaching semester
A retake exam is arranged for students with valid absence according to § 5-5. If there is a retake exam, this will be available for students with the follow results/absences:
- Medical certificate/valid absence
- Interruption during the exam
If you have the right to take a retake exam and a retake exam is arranged for students with valid absences, you can sign up yourself in Studentweb after January 15/August 1.
For the group assignment, Students with valid absence as defined in the UiB regulations § 5-5 can apply for an extended submission deadline to email@example.com. The application must be submitted before the deadline for submission has expired