Mål og innhald
CIRCULATION is a methodology-based course that aims at
- unfolding and editing existing practices, formats, and text-based materials,
- organizing and producing textual matter for the artist-students¿ final critical reflection paper¿with a particular attention to the ways in which knowledge perform,
- conceptualizing tactics and strategies to present and communicate about their final artistic project.
- Concept development of an artistic discourse.
- Writing methodology to produce and to edit textual material.
- Tactics and strategies to perform knowledge in both spoken and written communication.
- Performance/performativity of knowledge.
- Articulation and contextualization of their artistic practice and reflection.
- Identification of positive ways to expose, present, and communicate their works.
- Concept development of the positions and positionings of the artist, the artwork, and the audience.
- To support and contribute to individual and collective processes of articulation.
- To create and engage into individual and collective situations of sharing, presentation, and communication.
Krav til forkunnskapar
Krav til studierett
Arbeids- og undervisningsformer
Lecture and workshop, individual and collective practices, presentations and conversations.
A written submission of the student's structure and textual progress of their final critical reflection papers.