- ECTS credits
- Teaching semesters
- Course code
- Number of semesters
Objectives and Content
On completion of the course the student should have the following learning outcomes defined in terms of knowledge, skills and general competence:
- can explain what a linear optimization problem is and how it can be solved.
- can explain the mathematical theory behind the solution methods.
- can analyze solutions to a linear optimization problem.
Level of Study
Semester of Instruction
Required Previous Knowledge
Credit Reduction due to Course Overlap
Access to the Course
Teaching and learning methods
Group exercises, two hours per week
Compulsory Assignments and Attendance
Compulsory assignments are valid two semesters, the semester of the approval and the following semester.
Forms of Assessment
Compulsory exercises may count towards the final grade.
Examination Support Material
The textbook used in this course can also be used during the exam.
- A printed version of the book or printed extracts from the book are allowed.
- 2 A4-pages (2 pages one-sided OR 1 page both-sided) with personal notes.